HOW TO EASY CLEAN YOUR ENAMELWARE AND MAKE THEM LOOK LIKE NEW
The enamel that covers Enamelware.Top steel cups is made up of a mixture of silicas and vitreous materials that give them unique and highly appreciated characteristics:
– Its non-porous surface does not allow the development of bacteria and fungi
– It is chemically inert
– Does not absorb odors
Even so, over time, intense use, high temperatures, the natural colorants in coffee and tea and not scrubbing them right away after use, can stain and darken the interior of the ENAMELWARE.TOP
The durability of everyday items is sustainability and energy and resource saving.
Only thing you need to maintain your ENAMELWARE.TOP - How to easy clean your enamelware
We explain an easy and fast way to clean them thoroughly so that they are like new, thus extending their useful life and contributing to the protection of the environment.
Follow the next steps:
– Fill it with water up to a little more than half.
– Add two or three small tablespoons of baking soda.
– Bring it to a boil. (On vitroceramic, induction, fire, embers … as you prefer) and keep it boiling for about 30 seconds.
– Scrub as usual with soap and scouring pad.
Enamelware.Top results after maintenance, they look like new!
We want you to use your Enamelware.Top a lot and that they last you for many years.
You can rejuvenate them in this way as many times as you need.